ONE MAN CAN AND WILL FIND A WAY,WHY NOT BE THAT MAN...
Clinical Operational Scientist
With Experience in Quality Management
Treeway B.V. is a Clinical-Stage Dutch Biotech Company developing therapy for ALS and other neurodegenerative diseases. It was founded in 2012 by two ALS patients. Treeway aims to develop drugs that first delay disease progression, followed by therapies that halt or control the disease and finally leading to a breakthrough therapy to cure ALS.
As neurodegenerative diseases share common disease mechanisms, Treeway is now preparing a proof-of-concept clinical phase 2A trial in Alzheimer’s Disease with its lead product. In this phase 2A trial, the effect of Treeway’s product will be compared to placebo in patients diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease. In addition, several biomarkers will be tested to evaluate whether a composite endpoint of biomarkers and by introduction of a newly developed cognitive test may lead to a new clinical endpoints and/or new diagnostic tool for improving clinical trials. This is done in collaboration with the Alzheimer Center Amsterdam (ACA) in The Netherlands. The project is (co-) funded by the Alzheimer-Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) in the US.
We are looking for a clinical operational scientist, who has experience in clinical trials, quality management and is capable of overseeing the execution of the phase 2A trial with our different collaboration partners. You will be responsible for e.g.
– Coordinating of clinical project management activities and provide operational support
– Communication with our collaboration partners (e.g., clinical CRO, bio-analytical labs)
– Writing scientific documents, clinical overview documents, preparing presentations
– Update project tracking tools
– Managing Quality Assurance Activities
• Relevant academic background in biomedical field, preferably PhD degree
• Experience with (early) clinical trial management
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in clinical trials management
• Up-to-date knowledge of legislation and regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines
• Experience with management of milestones, timelines & budgets
• Excellent writing and communication skills (English)
• Experience in quality management
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong commitment to delivering high-quality work
• Essential personality skills: pro-active, team player, flexible, can-do mentality and trustful
Interested? Send your CV and short motivation letter to Oscar van Loosbroek, email: email@example.com
Acquisition is not appreciated!
Treeway is interested in high-level experts in drug development disciplines. Do you want to help find a cure for ALS?
For an open application, send a motivation letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org